Clients & Professional Experience
American Writers & Artists Inc. (USA) – Premier Copywriter Training
APD Singapore Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- SEA distributor for Quarto Group, Lawrence King Publisher, Bounty Books, Miles Kelly, Epigram Books, SPH, Shogakukan Asia
- SEA exclusive distributor/Agent for Collins Education, Rising Stars, Hodder Education, Scholastic UK (Mary Glasgow Magazine)
BOB’s Christian Bookshop (Singapore)
- One of the top retailers in the 1990s (specialises in selling Study Bibles, Christian Books, CDs, and gifts)
Campus Crusade Asia Ltd – Mass Media (Singapore)
- The Mass Media division of Campus Crusade for Christ Asia
- Christian Book Distributor for Tyndale House Publishers, Angus Hudson Publisher, Gospel Light Publishing House, Christian Art Publishers (South Africa), Monarch, Here’s Life Publisher, Jesus Film, Thomas Nelson, Lifeway Resources, Cook Communications, Harvest House, IVP, etc.
- Publisher of imprints MMKidz, IMPrint, Dorsis
- Conference organiser for John Maxwell, Selwyn Hughes CWR, Dr Neil Anderson (Freedom in Christ Ministry), Josh McDowell
Christian Writers Institute (USA)
- Originally founded in 1945, it is estimated that over 30,000 students have been trained by the Christian Writers Institute.
Design Fusion Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- An agency providing design and publishing services to their clients such as Town Council, etc.
English Explorer School (Singapore)
- English Explorer is one of the premium English Language schools in Singapore that offers a structured English program
Global Lingo Ltd (UK)
- Global Lingo specialises in fluent communications, assisting companies across multiple industries and sectors, providing confidential transcription, minute taking, translation and interpreting services to many of the world’s leading companies and institutions.
Global Media Ltd (Singapore)
- Publisher of monthly magazine: Property Link and South East Asia Traveller
- Advertisers/collaborators: Nobel Design, Silk Air, Hong Kong Tourism Promotion Board, Malaysia Tourism Promotion Board, Singapore Night Safari, Kuantan Hyatt Hotel, Kuantan Club Med
- The museum shop operating under The National Heritage Board (NHB) formed on 1 August 1993 as the custodian of Singapore’s heritage. The NHB is responsible for telling the Singapore story, sharing the Singaporean experience and imparting our Singapore spirit.
- The museum shop’s role is to create, design and produce products from exhibits of National Museum of Singapore, Asian Civilization Museum, Malay Heritage Centre and Indian Heritage Centre; support events organised by these Museums such as Children’s Seasons, Night Festival, etc.
Popular Book Co. Pte Ltd – Singapore
- A key chain-retailer which is also a household name for textbooks, children books and stationery
- The organiser of BookFest@Singapore – an annual 10-day mega fair that includes an over 6,000 sq. ft. children’s bookstores
- Publisher of POPKIDS, ROBIN Graded Readers
- Licensor of Disney (selected characters) – children books
Stag Match Singapore
- Founded in 2001, Stag Match, a registered education business, has become a leading education business in the education industry.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance (PWA) – USA
- The first-ever membership organisation for direct-response industry writer
Time Inc. (Hong Kong)
- Magazine publis
- her of TIME, Life, Fortune, AsiaWeek
Trip 101.com (https://trip101.com/writer/louise)
- Trip101 is a one-stop guide for travel enthusiasts around the world. Supported by an ever-growing community of travel writers, it provides inspiration and useful information to help facilitate travel in a fun and meaningful manner!
Victory Family Centre (Singapore)
- A local cell Church founded in 1987 that had planted over 10,000 churches worldwide as of 2016
- A Singapore owned centre that runs after-school activities such as Fun Science, Robotics, etc.